Saturday, August 20, 2011

IPPT results for August 2011: GOLD!!!

Yes! I'm so excited. 2 days after my birthday, I attempted my IPPT for the new re-opened window.

YES, I FUCKING DID IT!
The fastest 2.4 km running time I reached during my National Service was in my BMT period: 9 min 41 seconds. This means I've broken my record: The current 9 min 17 seconds is the fastest in my entire life so far. But oh well, I still feel somewhat "trolled" by myself, in that the results I attained is what I could have gotten a few weeks back when I was still in the "X" Category, where the requirements are higher. Of all times, I actually attained "X" category standards for Gold Award only when I got shifted down to "Y" category.

Still, I'm rather ecstatic that I have actually managed to get the maximum points (With a bit of luck I guess) for each station, which make my results equivalent to Army Commando's IPPT standard for Gold Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment