Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IPPT Results for July 2011


9 min 54 seconds for 2.4km run... Only 10 seconds faster to get a Gold Award. Previously I got 10 minutes 4 seconds for 2.4km and only 3 points for Standing Board Jump, so this is an improvement of sorts. Somehow my Shuttle Run results had dropped by 1 point, but the overall 4-station results still allowed me to go for the Gold Award during the 2.4km run...

This is so frustrating, but I also faced many other frustrating events too (Considered over 10 companies and went through over 10 interviews but 0 job offers so far), so there's nothing else note-worthy I can add.

Meanwhile... I still suck at interviews, I can't believe I was still too nervous (As one interviewer noted) at this stage! Perhaps I was never born for greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment