Friday, July 15, 2011

Another highly disliked YouTube video

I continue with my ARK Music Factory "coverage", this time with the CEO.

Patrice Wilson's funny song "Say What You Want" has reached 10,000 dislikes on YouTube, a tiny feat compared to the likes of other hated YouTube videos, but still, it has a high like-dislike ratio. I personally clicked neither "Like" nor "Dislike"... The lyrics made me laugh (It's basically a "Take that, haters!" response) but the autotune makes it somewhat hard to understand certain parts. Then again, its not that I'm particularly sharp.

Also read the comments on the YouTube video.
Meanwhile...
It has been 3 weeks since the NUS panel interview and I have not gotten a single call. I failed to get shortlisted again? Now it looks like NCS is my last hope. But if this fails and neither ST Electronics Info-Soft nor WinSys Technology calls... I will have to find a generic, low-paying civil service job (In other words, fuck technology).

No comments:

Post a Comment