Sunday, July 24, 2011

Terrorist attacks on Norway

Hmmm... Just like myself in real life, I don't know what this blog should be focusing on. Entertainment stuff or Thought-provoking issues? Without focus, without passion, this made me a fucked-up loser, and so is my blog as a result. But anyway, back to what I want to share with myself.

*cough cough* Can't think of a better title to describe the recent 2011 terror attacks on Norway.

Lure the victims to come near you, and then fire away.
Apparently, this works in real life too.
Hmmm, am I the first to think of the Grand Theft Auto games when it comes to the shootings? I don't seem to find anyone on the top few results of Google Search relating GTA with the terrorist attacks. Crazy rampages are what I always engaged in when I played the games (GTA I and GTA II). I enjoyed casual mass murder in the games. Despite the inappropriateness of it, I think I have to add this: The recent real-life version is both awesome and horrific.
  • Awesome because I always have murder fantasies, killing both random strangers as well as people I hate.
  • Horrific because, of course, it appears beyond human nature to kill innocent people.
Truth be told, I am rather apathetic to this. I see little practical difference between paying mere lip service (Verbally condemning the attacks and right after continue your lives as usual) and showing complete indifference to innocent deaths.

And why should I care? I'm not the one in danger.

Why won't these idiots run away when I fire with a silenced machine gun?
And to recall, even when using the invulnerability, double-damage, 10x score multiplier, and 99 lives cheat codes, I still failed many of the missions I attempted in GTA 2. Perhaps I would fare better in newer games like GTA 3 and GTA 4? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment