Monday, July 18, 2011

Morning photo taking

As usual, I'm rotting away when jobless and not preparing for any interviews (Read: Most of the time).

Went out with my parents and my aunt to take photos (Need a hundred photos to get a discount for producing the printed photographs). Brought along the academic dress I wore during the NUS Commencement. Yeah, I wore it again for photo-taking.

A few non-identifying photos uploaded here for my own amusement, short-lived it may be.

Amateurish macro shot of nature. :(

Nature at times can be a turn-off for many.
But I would appreciate if anyone can tell me what's wrong with the leaves.
I ask sky! I ask sky! Please give me a decent job!

I attempted planking using the bench handles as support but I'm too weak.
My aunt took photos of me using her own camera, so coincidentally the resolution she set was low enough for the last two photos to make me unrecognizable for most people. So there.

P.S: I finally figured why the planking fad is also a game - Only if the position takes some degree of challenge to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment